One of my favorite SL stores

For today's homework my teacher wanted me to blog about my favorite store. Well, that's a tough one! Because there are so many talented designers in SL, and i got more that 1 favorite, giggles. So I had to make a decision and choose one, and i ended up picking +Half-Deer+. The reasons you ask? Here it comes:


+Half-Deer+
The owner of +Half-Deer+ is Halogen Magic, she designs quirky-cute animal and nature-inspired accessories, pets and decor items. Often experimental and all original mesh.
New for 2017 is that if you got a complete set from one of her gachas, she will exchange it to copy versions! Something I think is pretty awesome.
I personally find her items adorable, and i wish i could afford to buy them all, teehee.

When you TP to her store this is where you land

When you enter the store you will see to the left all the events she is a designer for

Some of the cuteness you will experience

Link to the inworld store: +Half-Deer+
Marketplace store: +Half-Deer+
Flickr: +Half-Deer+

Do you have any favorite stores?

I would love to hear about it in the comments

Hugs
Embla

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar


Created with flickr slideshow.

Recent Posts